I created a new blog. Why? Because I felt like it. That alone should be enough. I know I know, I worked so hard on the old one but ya know what? I needed to start fresh and with the knowledge I have now I will make a nicer, bigger and better blog.
I beg of your patience while I get things up and running with a whole new bunch of cards and beautiful scrapbook pages.
In the meantime.. don't just sit there GO STAMP SOMETHING!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Great idea, Linda. Go for it.
ReplyDeleteI know exactly what you men about blogging. I wanted to clean up my old one and start a new also. Thought a post a day would be easy. NOT!!! My hats of to the ladies that do post everyday. Good Luck with your bloggin.
ReplyDeleteWoW, not even a whole day and I got me 2 followers.. I love you guys! I am tickled.
ReplyDeleteNow ... GO STAMP SOMETHING! (my new tag line..just sort of happened)