Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Purrr-fectly Delightful Blog Hop!

How thrilled I am for 2 reasons.
1. I am invited to join this blog hop
2. I can finally show you all my cards with my KITTY who finally came home to me.
Many of you know the kitty and I bonded the minute the snippet came out. I had to have him and he is adorable.
The card to the left was made using the gerber daisies and just a bunch of fun DP and ribbon. So versatile, I love being able to have such a nice size flower stamp like this one.





You can't have a cat stamp without a mouse right? I think this mouse is sort of cute but mischievous at the same time. He just wants to get in trouble. I decided to get creative here and perhaps a little silly. I used the mouse and sugar bowl from Purrr-fectly Delightful and all the other stuff from "Have a Cookie" stamp set. I just thought it all worked well together.






And my favorite for the end, MY KITTY! I added those gorgeous flowers because I have fallen in love with those too. I had those flowers at my wedding. So pretty!

I used copics to color the cup and everything pretty much. I am not a copic pro, I am very new and learning as I go. (feel free to leave any tips or ideas on how to improve please) I did do one cool thing, I popped the flowers with the sticky pop things (that's a technical term according to my 4 year old stamper in training) and it gave it such a neat shadow effect, I was happy about that.

Well that's all for my blog on Purrr-fectly Delightful. And I am more than delighted to be a part of this exciting night, although I am probably driving home from work right now as its about 11 something EST, *I'm a hotel front desk clerk* and can't be on here now to see everyone's blog but I will be tomorrow! I am thinking of you all falling in love with Theresa's beautiful new stamp set. She is such an amazing artist and I thank her for creating this kitty for me, (yes me personally hahahahaa) and for inviting me to join in on this blog hop.. I am TICKLED!!!




Check out these links for even more inspiration:


Now, it's your turn! Please hop over to Gina's blog to add the direct link to your blog post showcasing Theresa's Purrr-fectly Delightful Stamp set in the Mister Linkey Box. Gina will have a special prize for the one link that she chooses out of all the participating bloggers - check out her blog for the details.

16 comments:

  1. Wowza, Linda, this set was made for you! I love each of your projects!!! The colors, layout and everything are just perfect and I think you need to stop calling yourself an amature at Copics. You rocked it! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful! I LOVE your projects...now i can see where your son gets his talent!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's awesome to see your cards as part of the hop congrats! Your cards rock! I love all of them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Linda, you did a fantastic job on these cards!

    ReplyDelete
  5. All three of your cards are amazing and I really like the yellow birthday one - that bow is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the 2 cards with Gerber Daisy's...I agree the pop ups on the daisys make them really stand out!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are wonderful, awesome colors.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ohhh my gosh!!!! How fabulous!!!! The little kitchen counter scene is adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Linda you have just out done your self! These are so gorgeous it blows my mind!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You got your kitty and did a great job with this set, Linda. I love all of them, esp that counter scene.

    ReplyDelete
  11. your creations are wonderful! you definitely are "in-sync" with this set (: loved each one!

    ReplyDelete
  12. So, adorable - Linda! What a great job you did with Theresa's stamp set! I'm so thrilled you joined us in the hop!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sweet designs Linda! Your cards are just amazing and isn't it fun being a part of one of these blog hops :o))) Congrats to you!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wonderful cards Linda I look forward to seeing what else you do with this set.

    ReplyDelete
  15. All of your cards are beautiful Linda. If I had to pick only one as my favorite.....I would not be able to.

    Glad to hear that your kitty came back.

    Mary

    ReplyDelete